Getting Started with Drug Supply Chain Data Integration
Implementing RXTransparent is easy
The onboarding process encompasses integrating all invoice and purchasing data from every vendor and supplier of prescription medication to your facility. The App is cloud based and does not require any hardware set-up, users are able to log in from any desktop, tablet or mobile device.
Complete integration is dependent on vendor/ supplier collaboration which is the one task that requires the customer to assist in compiling vendor information before the tech team can begin the project. The implementation process can be completed in three phases, Data Integration, RXTransparent Implementation, and Training.
Once the RXTransparent App is live, our “in-line” Help Desk walks users through the app’s features in about fifteen minutes and our online resource portal is at your disposal 24/7.
Three steps to get started:
Step 1: Facility List
It’s important that the information on the form be provided for each facility such as DEA number for the ordering pharmacy, address, and primary contact information. For an example please see the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Vendor List
The Vendor List provides us with this essential information: vendor, account numbers, and sales reps with email addresses. For an example please see the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Email Vendor Letters
The request to share data with RXTransparent must come from the customer to grant access to the invoice, shipping, and historical data. Your RXTransparent Customer Service Rep will provide you with an email template to send to all sales reps.
Once the customer sends out the vendor letters, RXTransparent can begin the implementation process:
- The customer service team begins the communication process with vendors to get the data feeds set-up. There can be multiple sources for one vendor to coordinate.
- The Tech team integrates the EDI data into the Compliance Platform for each vendor.
- The integration process length can vary depending on the number of vendors, the Implementation team works closely with the majority of vendors and will keep the customer updated on progress.
When the data repository is established for the facility the App is ready to go live!
- Log-In credentials for users set up.
- Training session via WebEx.
- Customers receive access to a Help webpage for easy reference and to answer any questions.
FACILITY LIST EXAMPLE:
VENDOR LIST EXAMPLE:
Our commitment is to exceed your expectations for ease of use and efficiency.
To see the most frequently asked tech questions: