Pharmaceutical data analysis can improve overall patient safety and avoid price increases. This intelligence can provide substantial ROI for the facility or health system.
- Shipment Analysis
- Early Warning System for Drug Shortages
- Active Notifications of Drug Recalls
- Shortage Analysis
- Controlled Substance Analytics
- Gain insight into pharmaceutical purchases from DSCSA data.
- What was bought?
- Who was it bought from?
- When was it bought?
- How many were bought?
- Where was it dispensed?
Early Warning for Drug Shortages
- Addressing drug shortages specifically impacting your hospitals
- Real time notification built into the RXTransparent app.
Active Notifications of Recalls
- Actively notified if Drug Recall occurs, cross-reference shipment data, if relevant, notified via email
- All Drug Recalls listed in RXTransparent compliance app. if subscribed to Analytics
- ONLY get Drug Recalls
- Drug Shortages provided via the RXTransparent Compliance app or Worksheet
- Predictive model is actionable
- Taking into consideration past Pharmacy purchases and Corpharma, along with the shortage data, the algorithm predicts which products and/or components have a propensity to be short and produces an insightful and actionable index.
Controlled Substance Analytics
- Tracks Schedule 2 – 5 Controlled Substance
- trends and spikes
- Data transparency based on transaction history in a virtual private database
- Aggregates data and enables excel based pivot tables, which allows user to analyze data and drill into transaction details
- Allows user to create customizable reports, compatible with any dashboard interface
- CorPharma™ is the data repository linking drug information from the FDA and the National Library of Medicine
National Library of Medicine Built In
If you would like to see a demonstration of the Analytics module,
please contact us at 646-783-3172 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org